V-MAX® Synthetic Paper for Tag and Label Printing
V-MAX® synthetic paper offers you an economical, long-lasting solution for outdoor tags and labels, as well as dozens of other pre-printed or print-on-demand solutions. Smooth surfaced V-MAX® synthetic paper provides superior printability for tags and labels and is resistant to moisture and chemicals.
When tags must withstand exposure to the elements, but don’t quite need the strength of Valéron® , V-MAX® is the solution. V-MAX® is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor tag applications, such as brick tags, lumber tags, menus, ID cards, event passes, maps, horticulture tags, nursery tags and MORE.
The V-MAX® Film Advantage:
- Corona treated for optimal results when flexo, offset, or screen printed. V-MAX® can also be thermal transfer printed. Have another print method – just ask!
- Available in gauges from 0.003” to 0.010” and features an optional clay coating. Require another gauge – just ask!
- Specially formulated to die cut and perforate on press and can be sheeted, cornered, guillotined and scored.
- UV stabilized for improved weather resistance and performance in harsh environments.
- Withstands moisture, chemicals, and cold temperature extremes
- Rough handling and repeated use are not a problem for V-MAX®.
- Less abrasive than competitive synthetics.
- FDA compliant – coating available
- V-MAX® is recyclable as SPI # 2 (HDPE)*.
* Where infrastructure exists for film recycling